Brain Injury Association of Florida
Who we serve
Our members are the 210,000 Floridians living with devastating injuries after brain injury and the 100,000 Floridians who experience brain injury each year! If you need help call us at: 800.992.3442
Help us change Iives
Your tax-deductible gift makes it possible for more survivors and their families to attend CampTBi . Each year CampTBi creates a space for survivors and their families that exists at no other time of the year. To many it is their lifeline.
The Best Imagined
At CampTBi see what "the best I can be” looks like. Here, survivors, caregivers and families create the best imagined camp, the best imagined time together, and the best imagined person they can be.
What We Do
With your continued support...
We are the only safety net for survivors of brain injury and their families. BIAF's programs and services help Floridians connect to important resources and help.
- Call our TOLL-FREE HELPLINE - 800.992.3442
- Participate in CampTBi program.
- Locate a support group nearby.
- Return to employment.
- Successfully return to school
- Locate the right healthcare professional.
- Find help to lessen the burden on a caregiver.
- Help stop further brain injuries from occurring through education and information.
Address: 1637 Metropolitan Blvd. Suite B,
Tallahassee, Florida 32308.